Date: Wednesday, April 10, 2019
Venue: North Point Periodontics Education Center
Time: 6pm to 8 pm
Please join Drs. David and Patti Bradley as they present information on the past, present and future of fluoride use in the dental profession.
1. Learn the science supporting water fluoridation and a resource for finding what is in your (and your patient’s) water supply
2. Learn how to evaluate your individual patient’s caries risk
3. Develop responses to your patient’s questions (aka—A second opinion to Dr. Google)
4. Systemic vs. Topical—What and When to give for the best results
5. Discuss dialog from practicing dentists to use tomorrow to help your patients
Echo Show brings you everything you love about Alexa, and now she can show you things. Watch video flash briefings, Amazon Video content, and YouTube, see music lyrics, security cameras, photos, weather forecasts, to-do and shopping lists, browse and listen to Audible audiobooks, and more. All hands-free—just ask.