Topic: Periodontics in a Changing World; Discussion Panel with North Point Periodontics Finest
Registration: 5:30 Seminar: 6:00 – 8:00
This course will cover diagnosis, treatment planning and sequencing of comprehensive reconstruction involving fully dentate and edentulous patients with current evidence to support treatment. Dr. Patel will share an approach that has been simplified using principals and techniques that most dentists are familiar with.
1. Discuss simple diagnosis and treatment planning
2. Understand how to effectively plan and outline the treatment sequence
3. Review how to predictably approach treatment using evidence based science
In the past, Invisalign treatment was thought to be “For Adults Only”. It was considered risky for the younger generation patient due to questionable compliance and due to the fact that the dentition is still in a dynamic state with active tooth eruption. These topics will be discussed and myths dispelled; Invisalign can be an excellent alternative to conventional orthodontic treatment for the younger patient. In addition, the 6 keys to normal occlusion will be explored as it relates to successful treatment outcomes.
1. Describe the rationale and techniques involved with treating teens and phase I patients with Invisalign
2. Review the 6 keys to normal occlusion and its consideration for all orthodontic patients, including Invisalign
Echo Show brings you everything you love about Alexa, and now she can show you things. Watch video flash briefings, Amazon Video content, and YouTube, see music lyrics, security cameras, photos, weather forecasts, to-do and shopping lists, browse and listen to Audible audiobooks, and more. All hands-free—just ask.